Azets acquires Financial Services
Norwegian company Financial Services delivers services within accounting and financial advisory. Specialized in medium and large businesses, the ambitious company now becomes part of Azets.
- Becoming part of Azets, our customers will now enjoy access to a wider range of products and services. Azets’ services and proprietary systems provide added value and accessibility for our customers, says Morten Skurdal, CEO of Financial Services.
For Financial Services, Azets stood out as the best alternative, focusing on local presence and always on the lookout for new competence.
- Azets has developed a complete system and a solid organization over the years. Adding their impressive growth ambitions to the equation, Azets became the clear choice for us, Skurdal says.
New colleagues = more competence
Financial Services is based in Moss, a town in Eastern Norway with 30,000 inhabitants.
– Financial Services has built a strong platform and has a name in its local market. They are flexible and known to appreciate customers expecting more. Those are values that we can acknowledge and appreciate at Azets, Runar Leite, Director SME, says.
– With this acquisition, we establish a new, but already strong presence in Moss. For Azets, local presence is crucial, despite the fact that we are the largest accounting firm in the Nordics, Leite says.
– The news were well received. We look forward to getting to know our new colleagues, and I am certain that they will contribute with lots of new competence – both professionally and technically, says Synnøve Hauge Pedersen, Head of Azets’ resource centre in Østfold county.
This is Financial Services
Financial Services offers services within accounting, finance and advisory. The company has a total of 15 dedicated employees. 12 are located in Moss, while 3 are located in an office in Oslo.
Financial Services specialize in medium and large enterprises.