CogitalGroup achieved significant growth in the first two years
Azets is part of CogitalGroup, the international business services group. CogitalGroup has just launched the Annual Review Blue 2018, providing an update on progress since it’s launch 2 years ago.
“In our first two years CogitalGroup has established itself as a business of size and scale, with client focus at the centre of everything we do”, says Executive Chairman of CogitalGroup John Connolly. “Having rapidly expanded through strategic acquisitions within the UK and Nordic markets, our clear focus is on continued organic growth and selected, smart M&A.”
Highlights from Blue, the Annual Review:
- In its second year, CogitalGroup has established itself as a leading provider of business services to entrepreneurial and private companies in the UK and Nordics
- Rapid expansion in core UK and Nordic markets with over 90,000 clients, and 6,000 employees operating from 177 offices in seven countries
- Increasingly diversified offering clients a wide range of critical business support, BPO and related advisory services
- Continuing to deliver on the growth strategy with the largest acquisition since the launch of the Group, Wilkins Kennedy, bringing significant strength in the key south of England markets
- Strong financial performance with annualised revenue and earnings before interest, tax. depreciation and amortisation now at £453m and £68m, 64% ahead of the levels at launch in December 2016
CogitalGroup was launched in December 2016 through the acquisitions of Nordic based Azets (formerly named Visma BPO) and UK based firms Baldwins and Blick Rothenberg. The Group’s focus is the provision of broadly based critical business support, BPO and advisory services to the entrepreneurial and private company business segments and has dedicated private client specialists who work with the owners and managers of client companies and high net worth individuals.