How we obtain personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person. We only collect such personal data that is necessary for us to perform our services and we ask customers only to share such personal data as required for that purpose. Where we identify that a customer has provided us with unnecessary personal data, we either return that information to its source or destroy it, considering the customer’s preference wherever possible.
Personal data that you provide to us by:
- Filling in forms on our websites azets.co.uk, www.blickrothenberg.com, www.azets.com, www.dontfretaboutdebt.net, www.idur.se, www.cogidocs.com, www.cogidocs.co.uk, www.azets.no, www.azets.se, www.azets.dk, www.azets.fi, www.azets.ro or www.rantamaki.com (including the subdomains of these websites);
- Corresponding with us by telephone;
- Corresponding with us by email;
- Corresponding with us by letter;
- Communicating with us by our secure portal “CoZone”;
- Using the Live Chat facility;
- Personal messaging services such as WhatsApp®, Facebook Messenger® and SMS (although we do not recommend using such services);
- If you visit our offices, you may record your details in a visitors’ book, Covid register or electronic equivalent or we may do that for you;
If you visit our offices, you may be recorded by CCTV systems owned by us or our landlord which are deployed for the prevention and detection of crime and to provide a safe working environment for employees and visitors.
Personal data that we collect from publicly available sources
- From credit reference agencies and other company information providers;
- From national business administration authorities, such as Companies House in the UK;
- From social media such as LinkedIn®;
- From our own research activities such as reviewing websites.
Personal data that we receive from referrals
- We may receive unsolicited personal data in the form of a business-to-business referrals. We will seek consent before processing such personal data any further;
- We may receive personal data submitted as a referral from one of our own employees. We will seek consent before processing such personal data any further.